We introduced our limited edition Hammerhead Shark Bracelets in partnership with One Ocean Diving, Research & Conservation to raise awareness about the threats facing these apex predators. For every Hammerhead Shark Bracelet sold this month, we’ll pull one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines and donate $1 to our partner of the month.
The light and dark grey cords are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic and the dual threats of plastic pollution and overfishing that are causing hammerheads to disappear from our oceans.
The limited edition hammerhead shark charm symbolizes the donation we’ve made to our partner of the month, which will help fund crucial marine entanglement surveys, cleanups, and the rescue of entangled wildlife.
As always, the “4O” charm represents the pound of trash you removed from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines, and symbolizes your commitment to our mission to end the ocean plastic crisis.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured from recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex and waterproof
- Adjustable design, from 2 to 5 inches in diameter
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle