We introduced our limited edition Hawksbill Sea Turtle to celebrate World Ocean Day and raise awareness about the threats facing these critically endangered reptiles. For every Hawksbill Sea Turtle Bracelet sold this month, we’ll pull one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines and donate $1 to our partner of the month, Sustainable Coastlines Hawaii.
The emerald green cords are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic and represent the balance that hawksbill sea turtles bring to the marine ecosystem. The limited edition turtle charm symbolizes the donation we’ve made to our partner of the month, which will support cleanups in sea turtle habitats. As always, the “4O” charm represents the pound of trash you removed from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines, and symbolizes your commitment to our mission to end the ocean plastic crisis.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured from recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex and waterproof
- Adjustable design, from 2 to 5 inches in diameter
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle