Pull 2 pounds in honor of the world’s cutest octopus with March’s limited edition bracelets
While scientists still don’t know much about the dumbo octopus, which lives at least 13,000 feet below the ocean’s surface, we do know that plastic has been found at even greater depths.
When you purchase a lavender Limited Edition Dumbo Octopus Bracelet, you’ll pull one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines, and help raise awareness about the importance of protecting our oceans so we can continue to learn about these adorable and fascinating creatures.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured from recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex and waterproof
- Adjustable design, from 2 to 5 inches in diameter
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle