We introduced our limited edition Hawaiian Coral Reef Bracelets in partnership with the Center for Marine Debris Research to raise awareness about the human threats that are degrading and destroying Hawai’i’s coral reef system, which is crucial to biodiversity and global food security. For every Hawaiian Coral Reef Bracelet sold this month, we’ll pull one pound of trash from the ocean and donate $1 to our partner of the month.
Made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic, the bright red bracelet cords represent the urgency with which we need to act to protect the reef and the thousands of unique species that rely on it to survive.
The limited edition coral reef charm symbolizes the donation you’ve made to our partner of the month, which will help fund projects that reduce the ecological damage caused by ghost nets on Hawaiian coral reefs. As always, the “4O” charm represents the pound of trash you pulled and symbolizes your commitment to the clean ocean movement.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured from recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex and waterproof
- Adjustable design, from 2 to 5 inches in diameter
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle